FIND US IS VERY SIMPLE
Look at the map or follow the instructions to reach our guesthouse
WRITE TO US
Feel free to contact us everytime you need, we are happy to give you all informations you need
Write an email
If you want to send us an email you can fill the form or write to our address: email@example.com
Call us by phone
We are always available to answer to your questions. Call us at the following numbers: (+39) 338.2147371 /
Come to visit us
If you are near our location and you want to see our appartment or visit us, please reach Via Pomponazzi,3. We will be happy to meet you.
COMMON QUESTIONS OF OUR CLIENTS
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions that more frequent we have received
- WiFi is free or you have to pay something?
Yes, the wifi is free.
- Is there a washing machine?
Yes, there is.
- Do you provide towels and sheets?
Yes, we do.
- Do you have hairdryer?
Yes, there are three hairdryers.
- Is there an elevator?
Yes, there is an elevator and it takes 2 people at a time. First you have to climb 10 steps.
- Can I leave my luggage the day of check-out?
Yas if it is compatible with the arrival of new guests.
- Is there air conditioning?
Yes,it is in every bedroom.
- Do you have warming?
There is heating in the apartment.
- Is it possible to have a crib for the baby?
Yes, it is possible and it’s free.
- Is it possible to request daily cleaning?
Yes, there is a fee to pay and upon agreement.
- Can i do the checkin after 21.00?
Yes, there is an extra fee for checkin of euro 30
- Is there an ATM near the apartment?
It is right under the windows of the apartment.
- Are there supermarkets in the area?
Carrefour is open 24 hours and is about 200 meters far, Trionfale market open Monday to Saturday from 7-14.
- Can you organize our transfer from the airport and vice versa?
Yes, at low rates.
- Can you book me a guide for the visits that I have already booked?
Yes, we can.
- Can you book tickets for the Colosseum and Palatine Hill?
Yes, it is possible and we can do it during your stay.